Joy in Our Journey

"The simple things in life are always most important"

Saturday, May 5, 2012

More big News

Yes, and it has to do with having a wonderful big belly!  I am expecting, and due in October.  We feel so blessed to have this chance again especially after being told by my dear doctor that it might be difficult to have any more children- and I was only 30.   But, after many visits to the doctor and trying to work out this issue knowing and feeling that yes there is still another little one to come to our family- it happened!  So thank you to my family, my mom, the doctors,  medicine, and vitamins and especially the miracles from a loving Heavenly Father- we will have another baby. 

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy for for you!! Congratulations!! What a beautiful miracle. :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats I am so excited to you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cesily! I have been thinking about you so much lately! I need to call you. I can't believe that you are expecting. How amazing and exciting!! We will keep you in our prayers. Love ya tonz!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete