Joy in Our Journey

"The simple things in life are always most important"

Monday, April 9, 2012

Brigham got a job!

Yes he did! And I am absolutely thrilled! It's been a loooong road! 11 years AFTER his college degree of training, training and more training. And yes I admit there were definitely times when I thought, "why does he want to be a doctor?" especially during those times when we would never see him. I even remember my oldest boys, then younger, seeing daddy walk through the door only to exclaim, "who's that?". We have rarely seen him. But along with the lonely journey, we have had beautiful moments that I wouldn't trade for anything. And hooray now he has a job to show for all this hard work!
So- where are we going? (Drum roll please) We are going to... Salt Lake City, Utah!!
O.k. so yes we are not moving anywhere, but we are all very, very happy. The boys and I get to stay by our close friends at least for another year. Yeah for Brigham job and yeah we are staying in Salt Lake City!

4 comments:

  1. Yay!!! So happy for your family! And that your staying in UT! We can keep up with our annual visits! Are you planning on staying in your current home for a year? Congratulations to all of you! Loves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've been wondering about this! Sorry we haven't called to find out. We are excited for you...and that we get to keep you nearby!

    ReplyDelete