Joy in Our Journey

"The simple things in life are always most important"

Monday, September 26, 2011

I Thank God for Friends

In August I was able to see many of my close High School friends. It just reminded me again of not only how much I love those girls, but all those who have come into my life to teach me and uplift me. If I could post of a picture of just the friends in my life who have been such an inspiration, it would take years to go through my blog. (Now I can't even see what I'm writing). And I wish I had a picture of each and every person who has meant so much. From the notes, talks, time together, laughing and those who have waded through some of my own personal struggles. I thank God for the timeless, and priceless gift of good friends.

1 comment:

  1. I love you too Ces. It was so fun getting together and and I am so happy I was able to see you twice. Thanks for all the fun and for being such a great friend. Love you lots.

    ReplyDelete