Joy in Our Journey

"The simple things in life are always most important"

Sunday, October 3, 2010

A family favorite we decided- chocolate truffle cheesecake.

Our new pet "Snowball" our guniea pig.


Nathan was knighted one night at FHE as an offical "Soldier for Heavenly Father" (and holy moly a cutie one!!)



Andrew's baptism was January 2, 2010.




Andrew and I at Red Lobster (his pick) for his pre- baptism dinner.





Andrew's baptism picture. Such a handsome, special boy!! We are soo lucky! ( Forgive me, I am horrible with computers and have no clue how to fix this!)






4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Brigham!!
    Love you wife

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrew and I are laughing hysterically at my lovely spelling in that last comment! I meant "your"- oh my.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doubble digits are TERRIBLE!Because i`m not to happy about mean teanagers at Halloween there troublemakers exept the ones I know are nice.I love you! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooooxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo love: Andrew

    ReplyDelete