Joy in Our Journey

"The simple things in life are always most important"

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Random thoughts

We just got back from Legoland as a family. We loved it, and I loved it because I was with my family all alone and we were just together enjoying each other. So to me I guess, we could go anywhere fun all together and I would love it- just because we are together. But now we are back into school, homework, soccer, primary program writing, seminars, scouts etc. . I am ready for another vacation! (At least Friday movie night with my 4 best friends). Maybe we'll do a Wednesday movie night.



I just made pumpkin cookies for my family and forgot how much they make. I am soo excited because I also got to make some neighbors happy, and I have a treat to bring to Andrew's Halloween party next week. (But of course the best ones I saved for my bestest friends.)

1 comment:

  1. Cecily, I had no idea you had a blog! Good job!!! We were at mom and dad's yesterday for Danny's birthday and commented how it has been a long time since we have seen you an your family. Make sure that you take advantage of our birthday present to you. We love spending time with your family!!!

    ReplyDelete