Joy in Our Journey

"The simple things in life are always most important"

Sunday, October 17, 2010

I love being a mommy

Nathan is talking to me right now, asking questions like, "what are these?", "What does this do?". I love his tiny voice.

I woke up this morning to Natie's cute hands rubbing my back. What a sweetheart.

I just finished plating the "wind game" with all three of my boys. We all ended up in a big doggy pile, laughing hard in the end.

Now I am going to read to my children- my favorite!

I love being a mom.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Cecily, I am trying to post a comment on your blog but I think I am the one that is computer illiterate. I will keep trying. You can tell you are a wonderful mother by everything you say and do. I loved Nathan's " "knighthood" for FHE. That sounds so fun. I love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete